One way to ensure that your family’s oral health is great is to see us for periodic visits. Regular prophys, exams, and xrays along with proper home care will eliminate dental disease and help you avoid long costly procedures. The services we provide during these routine visits are as follows:
- Health History Screening
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Video Tour
- Oral Cancer Screening
We offer a full range of restorative services that are a standard here in our office. These services include:
Composite fillings: Made of tooth-colored resin-based material that gives the composite wear resistance and translucency. This material can also contain fluoride that treats the decayed area and is mecury free.
Porcelain Crowns: Sometimes called a “cap”. This tooth-shaped porcelain material is placed over the tooth to restore its shape and function, and to improve its appearance.
Root Canals: A treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed. During a root canal procedure, the nerve and pulp is removed and the canal is cleaned and sealed.
Pulpotomy: Sometimes referred to as a baby tooth root canal. A pulpotomy is when the inflamed pulp chamber, usually on a baby molar, is removed, the area is sterilized, and the chamber is sealed.
- Full and Partial Dentures: Davis and Dingle Family Dentistry works with premier laboratories in United States to ensure that you receive the best removable prosthetics available. Our office offers full and partial dentures to suit your needs.
- Bridge: A bridge involves 3 or more teeth; pontics fabricated to replace the missing teeth, and 2 retainers (crowns) on either side of the missing teeth. A Bridge can help restore your smile and your ability to chew properly. It also helps maintain the shape of your face and prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of place.
- Dental Implant: A true breakthrough in dentistry! They are made up of titanium and other materials that are compatable with the human body. Dental implants are an effective way to replace missing teeth without having to remove good tooth structure to make a bridge. This is a welcomed alternative for the patient that does not desire partial or complete dentures.
Teeth Whitening-A revolutionary whitening system that is proven to be safe and effective. This system is fast, easy, long lasting and has shown to provide whitening results of up to 8 shades whiter.
- Invisalign– Custom made aligners are used in this system to gradually transform your smile. The comfort and convenience of invisalign is unmatched.
Porcelain Veneers- are ultra-thin shells of ceramic (porcelain) or a composite resin material, which are bonded to the front of teeth. This procedure requires little or no anesthesia and can be the ideal choice for improving the appearance of the front teeth.
Bonding-Bonding is the application of a tooth-colored composite resin (plastic) to repair a decayed, chipped, fractured, discolored tooth, to make teeth appear longer, and as a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings.
Full Mouth Restoration-typically involves general or restorative procedures like: crowns, bridges and veneers and can incorporate dental specialists like periodontists (specializing in the gums). It’s a holistic approach to dentistry. A commiment to premium dental health.
- Halitosis Treatment– Is bad breath a concern for you? Davis and Dingle offers a state-of-the-art service, the Halimeter, that will allow us to find the source of your bad breath and help us prescribe the best course of action to fight it, together.